Next to be featured on places to visit in Nashville: The Brentwood Hill Center.
Brentwood is another sub area of Nashville that is a little South of downtown Nashville. Though called Brentwood, I would still consider this area apart of Nashville.
In the heart of Brentwood, there are great places to eat, shop, and explore. There are many different strips to walk around in, but for this post, I am going to focus on The Brentwood Hill Center.
This is a second Hill Center location with the original location in Green Hills, which is another sub area of Nashville that I’ll share about in another post soon. Both Hill Centers have similar stores with a few differences.
The Brentwood Hill Center begins at the intersection of Maryland Way and Franklin Road with entrances on both roads. The strip runs parallel to Franklin Road, and it is growing at such a fast rate. New places are opening daily and it makes it the perfect one stop shop for everything: working out, fashion, eating, styling, coffee, groceries, etc.
Like 12 South, there are sidewalks and crosswalks making walking around outside friendly, safe, and welcomed.
There is plenty of places to park with street parking and a parking garage as well as a valet area if preferred.
It is filled with great unique food options, boutiques, coffee, treats, grocery store, and even places to workout. There is so much in this strip, so I am going to go over some highlights of the places I go most frequently. This is not a full list of everything in the Hill Center.
Come visit Brentwood and see all it has to offer for yourself!
Side note that these are all in no particular order. I would not be able to rank these places in a specific order of favoritism, because they all have different offerings that make it impossible to compare and place ranking!
Places to Eat (Food first always ;))
- Uncle Julios: A fresh Mexican restaurant and a cool atmosphere to eat in. They are moderaltely priced with the best margaritas and a cool dessert piñata for a birthday occasion! I am also a sucker for good guacamole, and you can order their a fresh table side guac that will be made right in front of you.
- Del Frisco’s Grille: WOW. So I went here for the first time for a special occasion. It is also kinda pricey but WORTH IT! Everything was SO good, and again such a cool ambiance to be in. I believe it is considered a steakhouse with a large variety of other options. I got the salmon, and my boyfriend got a steak. The chef hand delivers the steak and watches the first cut to assure customer satisfaction.
- Chipotle: I mean this place needs no explanation. The great Mexican chain with fresh burritos and burrito bowls. I love chipotle, and living right next to one makes a chipotle burrito bowl a once a week thing.
- Holler & Dash: This is a biscuit house serving breakfast and brunch foods. Their fresh southern cooked eggs, bacon, and biscuits topped with a coffee or cocktail makes for the perfect breakfast date.
- Chopt: If you are on the market for a fresh, unique, quick salad, this is the place to stop. It is a cool spin on salad making. It is a line style like in chipotle, but for a salad picking all the toppings, options, and salad dressings.
Shops and Boutiques:
- Fab’rik: This is easily one of my FAVORITE boutiques. I stumbled upon it walking through the Hill Center, and it has been a danger to my bank account ever since. Fabrik is a women’s clothing boutique with fashionable, one of a kind pieces that take your wardrobe from 0 to 100. I always want to buy the whole store.
- Dress Up: Another fabulous boutique with unique, one of a kind pieces. Their dresses and pieces can be dressed up or down to make for an outfit for any occasion.
- Paper Source: One of my all time favorite places with the most unique trinkets that make shopping through the store an adventure. It is filled with all the best paper products: stationary, cards, wrapping paper, scrapbooking necessities, invitations, journals, planners, and more as well as an inventory of the little things you didn’t think you needed but make your life more easier and more efficient.
- Hot Pink: Another cute boutique with personalized products and decorative trinkets to fill a home, bedroom, office space, sorority house, or dorm room. It is a pink lover’s dreamland.
There is also REI for all your outdoor needs, The Cosmetic Market for all your skin care, makeup, and hair product needs, as well as Francesca’s and Hemline if you have more time to try on cute unique clothes from other women’s boutique stores in the strip.
Coffee, Drinks, and Treats
- Starbucks: Your girl’s favorite coffee place, and though it is a chain, it is reliable, good coffee, lattes, and especially this time of year—holiday drinks 🙂 Also Christmas decor, cups, and aprons are out!
- Jeni’s Ice Cream: Another location to find your best most unique flavored ice creams! It is also in 12 South and I talk about it here.
- Clean Juice: The newest opening in this area is a juice bar called Clean Juice.
- The Puffy Muffin: This place! Tough to say whether it is categorically a place to eat or place for coffee and treats. It is both. It is a bakery that you can order cakes, cupcakes, and catering while also a sit down brunch/lunch eatery with the greatest fruit tea!
Miscellaneous: Grocery, IV Fluids, Workout, styling
- The Fresh Market: A grocery store with fresh offerings. It is similar to a Whole Foods Market. I love having a grocery store with fresh finds close by.
- Restore: This is a stop for the newer trend of getting IV fluids to stay healthy and hydrated. This is the stop for that, and it does not just offer a IV fluid bag, but also has options of fluids with B-12 or vitamins and other healthy offerings.
- Cycle Bar
- CorePower Yoga: Get your Yoga on in the Brentwood Hill Center.
- Dry Bar: For all of your styling needs, head over to the Dry Bar. They will style your hair for any occassion.
As you can see, there is an abundant amount of options to explore in this strip. Whether you need something specific or something to do on a Saturday, The Brentwood Hill Center can probably meet whatever the need is. It is a must see while visiting Nashville, as well as the whole Brentwood area. I hope this guide helps, and you experience the kindness that permeates the whole city of Nashville including this area.